The Help manual for the globalSAN iSCSI Initiator is located in the /Applications/globalSAN/ folder.
Articles in this section
- globalSAN and macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- My activation key no longer works
- I purchased a globalSAN license, but haven't received an email with my license key. How can I activate?
- GlobalSAN does not appear in System Preferences and Errors on Launch
- iSCSI Header/Data Error Detection warning, or reduced speed
- Activation Key intended for Xtarget
- Connecting to a Windows Server iSCSI target with globalSAN
- Synology DSM 6
- iSCSI drops on Mac Pro 3,1
- Can't connect to Amazon AWS Storage Target