SNS ShareBrower “Export To Premiere” feature lets users bring media files into a Premiere project, along with ShareBrowser tags and comments. The SB tags & comments are mapped to Description and Log Notes fields, which can be viewed in the Premiere Media Browser window.
How to use the ShareBrowser “Export To Premiere” feature:
- Ensure that you have the Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CC file installed (see below).
- Open the Premiere project into which you'd like to import the media files + ShareBrowser tags & comments.
- In ShareBrowser, navigate to one or more media files to be exported to your Premiere project.
- On any selected file, right-click to expose the contextual menu.
- Choose “Export To Premiere”.
- The selected media files will be exported to the currently open Premiere project, along with any ShareBrowser tags & comments associated with those selected media files.
How to get Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CC:
- Log in to Adobe CC.
- Click on the three dots to open the menu, select Preferences.
- Choose CreativeCloud > Apps.
- Select the Show Older Apps option.
- Click the back arrow, select Apps.
- Under My Apps & Services > All Apps.
- Scroll down to ExtendScript Toolkit CC.
- Click Install.