Note: This article relates to the ShareBrowser Client desktop application installed on workstations.
For working with tags and comments in the ShareBrowser Web App, please refer to this Knowledge Base article, and the ShareBrowser guide by clicking Help in the application.
The ShareBrowser “Export To Premiere” feature lets users bring media files into a Premiere project, along with ShareBrowser tags and comments. The SB tags & comments are mapped to Description and Log Notes fields, which can be viewed in the Premiere Media Browser window.
How to use the ShareBrowser “Export To Premiere” feature:
- Ensure that you have the Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CC file installed (see below).
- Open the Premiere project into which you'd like to import the media files + ShareBrowser tags & comments.
- In ShareBrowser, navigate to one or more media files to be exported to your Premiere project.
- On any selected file, right-click to expose the contextual menu.
- Choose “Export To Premiere”.
- The selected media files will be exported to the currently open Premiere project, along with any ShareBrowser tags & comments associated with those selected media files.
How to get Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CC:
- Log in to Adobe CC.
- Click on the three dots to open the menu, select Preferences.
- Choose CreativeCloud > Apps.
- Select the Show Older Apps option.
- Click the back arrow, select Apps.
- Under My Apps & Services > All Apps.
- Scroll down to ExtendScript Toolkit CC.
- Click Install.