ShareBrowser v.6.0.3 contains new features, minor bug fixes and improvements to ShareBrowser v.6.0.1.
In order to use ShareBrowser 6.0.3, your EVO must be running version 6.1.5 or later with the following plugin versions:
- PostgreSQL: 126.96.36.199
- ShareBrowser Server: 6.0.3013.24
- Slingshot: 1.4.161
- ShareBrowser Web App: 6.0.3012.6
If your EVO is not up to date with these versions, please contact our support team to determine your upgrade eligibility.
- Mac: OS X 10.14.6 or later
- Windows: Windows 10
First remove the current ShareBrowser via the uninstaller in Applications/SNS EVO ShareBrowser (Mac), or the Control Panel (Windows).
Please Note: To install ShareBrowser Admin or the DaVinci Resolve plugin, choose Customize in the Mac installer or click the checkboxes in the Windows installer.
- Download Edit-Ready Proxy - [PMP-2077]
- Slingshot from the right-click menu - [PMP-2136]
- Implement md5 checksum functionality - [PMP-2039]
- Mount volumes by bin selection - [PMP-2290]
- Multi-Select volumes for mounting/unmounting - [PMP-1863]
- Copying a file should automatically trigger a mount if unmounted - [PMP-2174]
- Updated Final Cut Pro extension to include proxies on import - [PMP-1942]
- Restrict proxy download button - [PMP-2271]
- Link to desktop software in web app - [PMP-2292]
- Improve delete message when recycle bin is enabled - [PMP-2188]
- Advanced Preferences should have tabs - [PMP-2149]
- Improve metadata refresh behavior - [PMP-2006]
- Pin Volume list to always show - [PMP-1920]
- CORS support for the ShareBrowser public API - [PMP-2291]
- Avid crash when mic attached in macOS and using launcher - [PMP-2372]
- SDNA GUID regenerates - [PMP-2306]
Read more about ShareBrowser v.6.0.3 on our blog.