Slingshot automations engine v.1.4 for EVO is now available, and includes several highly requested new features. The most notable changes are listed in this article.
Your system should be running EVO OS version 220.127.116.11 (minimum) to support this version of Slingshot. Please contact us to determine if your EVO is eligible for a free upgrade to this latest version.
- Slingshot can now transcode Apple-certified ProRes [SLN-174]
- Slingshot can now be configured to transcode to a second codec (such as ProRes), which can be used for improved edit-ready proxies with Nomad/remote workflows [SLN-310]
- An entire logical disk can now be selected as a replication source, instead of per-share [SLN-168]
- Replication to Backblaze B2 cloud storage is now supported [SLN-214]
- Replication to Google Cloud Platform is now supported [SLN-134]
- Replication to Wasabi Cloud Storage is now supported [SLN-111]
- Replication to/from an FTP share is now supported [SLN-190]
- Introduced a new queueing and prioritization system for indexing and replication jobs [SLN-338]
- Include/exclude regex can now apply to full path, not just filename [SLN-344]
Read more about Slingshot v.1.4 on our blog.