EVO ShareBrowser Desktop Client/Admin v.5.0.3 contains new features, minor bug fixes and improvements to ShareBrowser v.5.0.2.
ShareBrowser 5.0.3 also contains the public release of the ShareBrowser Workflow Extension for Final Cut Pro X as well as an updated Adobe Panel with compatibility for After Effects.
In order to use ShareBrowser 5.0.3, your EVO must be running version 6.1 or later with the following plugin versions:
- Java Runtime Environment: 8u181.3
- PostgreSQL: 220.127.116.11000.23
- ShareBrowser Server: 5.0.3057.21
- Slingshot: 1.2.129
- EVO Indexer 1.2.36
- ShareBrowser Web App: 5.0.3124.6
If your EVO is not up to date with these versions, please contact our support team to determine your upgrade eligibility.
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- Windows: Windows 8.1 or later
First remove the current ShareBrowser via the uninstaller in Applications/SNS EVO ShareBrowser (Mac), or the Control Panel (Windows).
Please Note: To install ShareBrowser Admin or the Indexer Configuration Tool choose Customize in the Mac installer or click the checkbox to install ShareBrowser Admin in the Windows installer.
- Audio File support in the web app - [PMP-1313]
- Multi-EVO support in the web app - [PMP-1446]
- Undo functionality when removing from bins - [PMP-1543]
- Improved FCPX workflow by creating an extension - [PMP-1626]
- Updated Adobe Extension for After Effects compatibility - [PMP-1678]
- Submit FCPX extension to the App Store - [PMP-1710]
- SB Admin controls in EVO to eliminate need for SB Admin in some cases - [PMP-1717]
- Show a waveform when previewing audio files - [PMP-8]
- Transition QTKit-based code to AV Foundation - [PMP-1199]
- Add ‘Sort by’ to web app - [PMP-1395]
- Click on tags to do an automatic search for that tag - [PMP-1396]
- Prevent storing the ShareBrowser database on system storage - [PMP-1639]
- Create a backup when a large portion of metadata is manually removed - [PMP-1682]
- Allow access to the indexes of external shares/other EVO shares - [PMP-1691]
- Blank tags/comments are treated differently than no tags/comments - [PMP-1581]
- ‘Add to bin’ option disappears from contextual menu in some cases - [PMP-1714]