This article is intended for customers who have purchased a Remote Training service with their new EVO.
You'll be able to schedule your Training Service appointment using a link below.
This service is a one-time event; if you've already had a Training Service appointment, please don't book another one. Instead, open a support case if you have further questions.
Was this service included with your EVO?
No / Unsure
Yes, I'm sure
During this appointment a member of our team will guide you through managing the EVO & ShareBrowser environment, new user orientation, cover details about your specific workflow configuration, and answer common questions. This training is presented as a single event divided into two sections; the first part is for those responsible for managing and maintaining the server(s) and workflow, and the second part is for the media production team that will be using the system.
Part 1: For Workflow Administrators. (Please allow at least 1 full hour for this section!)
- Review your current workflow and EVO configuration.
- Workflow management for ShareBrowser and EVO.
- How to maintain your EVO for long term success.
- Advanced features including Slingshot Replication Jobs.
- Data backup strategies.
Part 2: For End Users. (Please allow for at least 1 full hour for this section!)
- Getting started using ShareBrowser.
- File handling, searching, user metadata, indexing.
- ShareBrowser Web App.
- NLE integrations and Best Practices.
- NOMAD and remote workflows.
- Answer questions from your team.
- How to open a support case.