This article is intended for customers who have purchased a Remote Training service with their new EVO.
You'll be able to schedule your Training Service appointment using a link below.
This service is a one-time event; if you've already had a Training Service appointment, please don't book another one. Instead, open a support case if you have further questions.
Was this service included with your EVO?
No / Unsure
- Contact our sales team to determine if a Remote Training Service was included with your new system.
- Consult our Getting Started guide (login required)
Yes, I'm sure
- The support ticket that directed you to this page was created to begin this process. It provides shipping information for your order, as well as the order number you'll need to schedule your Training Service appointment.
- Use this link to schedule your Training Service appointment.
- Prior to the scheduled appointment please ensure that your EVO has been installed, configured, and is accessible from at least one of your media production workstations. This Training Service is done using your EVO/ShareBrowser environment to demonstrate the features and workflow. Therefore, we will need remote access to your environment. This typically means using our support application (Remote Utility). If you wish, you may also initiate your own web conference session (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, etc.) so that members of your production team can participate.
During this appointment a member of our team will guide you through managing the EVO & ShareBrowser environment, new user orientation, cover details about your specific workflow configuration, and answer common questions. This training is presented as a single event divided into two sections; the first part is for those responsible for managing and maintaining the server(s) and workflow, and the second part is for the media production team that will be using the system.
Part 1: For Workflow Administrators. (Please allow at least 1 full hour for this section!)
- Review your current workflow and EVO configuration.
- Workflow management for ShareBrowser and EVO.
- How to maintain your EVO for long term success.
- Advanced features including Slingshot Replication Jobs.
- Data backup strategies.
Part 2: For End Users. (Please allow for at least 1 full hour for this section!)
- Getting started using ShareBrowser.
- File handling, searching, user metadata, indexing.
- ShareBrowser Web App.
- NLE integrations and Best Practices.
- NOMAD and remote workflows.
- Answer questions from your team.
- How to open a support case.